Tuesday, September 3, 2013

dns problem after move to vps

hi im getting a few problem after i had upgrade my server to vps.

on my network i made changes to some site after a while my changes was gone and the site was like it was before. now the problem is some times i see the one with changes and sometimes the previous one.

its as if one time its connecting to the old server and some time the new one.

but i had already changed dns setting for all my domains to point to the new server.

now i cannot work because i dont know anymore if im connecting to the new one and old one.

i cannot access cpanel or whm of my new server root at all i get page cannot be displayed. but any other domain on this server i can access cpanel, this is strange and im going nuts as im loosing valuable time.

please help


View the original article here

No comments:

Free Facebook Likes