Saturday, August 31, 2013

Downtownhost Support Not Responding

I have been with Downtownhost for 4 years and currently have 2 shared hosting accounts with them. I decided to move my accounts to another host and on the 20 Aug I sent a support ticket (Ticket ID: GAI-303-18070) to request for a refund for the remaining unused service. I received a fast reply as below.

"I will have my senior administrator staff to assist further on this issue.
Please hold on for further updates."

So I waited till 25 Aug and replied to the ticket

"Hi
Any updates?
Thanks."

No response. And I noticed the ticket is not showing in the support system anymore. So I created another ticket and this ticket doesn't even appear in the support system. Seems like all my tickets were auto closed? Now I have 0 tickets as shown at i.imgur.com/77hH1Mv.jpg

What should I do now?


View the original article here

No comments:

Free Facebook Likes