Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Western Digital My Passport Ultra Now Available

My Passport Ultra Portable Storage


On Wednesday Western Digital (WD) announced the availability of the My Passport Ultra line of portable hard disk drives (HDD). The new HDDs offer additional layers of data protection with USB 3.0 connectivity, in a slim form factor.


My Passport Ultra HDDs are available in 500 GB, 1 TB, and 2 TB capacities. Additionally, the portable drives have built in WD SmartWare Pro backup software with Dropbox integration, hardware encryption and password protection.


Pricing and Availability


My Passport Ultra portable hard drives offer a 3-year limited warranty. The 500 GB and 1 TB variants are currently available for purchase from the WD store and select retailors, the 2 TB variant is expected to release in Q3 of this year. Users can purchase the 500 GB My Passport Ultra HDD for $100 and the 1 TB version for $130. 


View the original article here

No comments:

Free Facebook Likes